The Jasmine holds a special place in my (and Wiff's) heart. We were introduced to the Jasmine by Craig DeBolt, one of our favorite bartenders at one of our favorite bars in Seattle, Oliver's. I've since tweaked the recipe to suit my Wiff's palate. It is wonderfully bitter and refreshingly zesty thanks to a generous pour of lemon juice.
- 1.5oz London Dry Gin (I typically use Gordon's. Use whatever you like, as long as it's not fancy gin.)
- 1oz Campari
- 1oz Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2oz Triple sec
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass, jar, cup, or tin filled with ice.
- Stir for at least 30 seconds. Cold = good in cocktail land.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and enjoy.